1. A student seeking admission to the college must apply in the prescribed form obtained from the college office. The presence of applicant’s Father/ Guardian along with applicant is necessary at the time of admission of the student and he must sign the declaration and the undertaking given in the prescribed application form.111
2. The application form must be accompanied by the following necessary documents (original as well as photocopy)-
a. Leaving Certificate
b. List of Mark-Sheet (10th And 12th )
c. Two latest Passport Size photo
d. Migration Certificate ( for other state or board students)
e. Aadhar Card
3. Document Attached for the scholarship holder students:
a. Caste Certificate
b. Income Certificate of Father/Mother.
c. Affidavit of Income of Father/Mother on stamp of Rs. 20/-
d. Death Certificate(in case of Father’s Death)
e. Bank Passbook Xerox
f. Bank Adhar Link Form
g. User Name & Password from last junior college attend.
1. After submission of form and all necessary documents; college moves towards Nagpur University website for fulfill online admission form of the student.
2. The admitted student list will display on notice board. After list published the student must pay 1st installment or total fees within 15 days of list published.
1. A student can withdraw his/her name from college by applying in prescribed format signed by his/her guardian.
2. The admission will remove after 7 days of submitting application and his/her document will return after 10 days of submitting of application.
3. The student will have to paid at least one installment as well Transfer Certificate fees before receiving Transfer Certificate.
As a part of continuous evaluation of students with a view to prepare them for university examination, the college will conduct every month tests and access result for their development.
The test schedule is:-
|1. First Unit Test||40 Marks|
|2. First Semester||80 Marks|
|3. Second Unit Test||40 Marks|
|4. Second Semester||80 Marks|
Every test must be conduct at the last week of every month.
As a part of quality measure and in order to improve interaction amongst the stakeholders, the college organizes the Parent- Student- Teacher meeting at regular intervals. The activities helps in understanding the implementation of curriculum, efficiency of various services provided and performance appraisal of teaching and non-teaching staff. The college has established a system of Class In-Charge through which responsibility of organizing such meeting and compilation of report is given which is forwarded to the principal.
This activity also helps in creating a sense of belongingness amongst these stakeholders whose health suggestions and contributed immensely to the quality endeavor enhancement.
All parents are hereby requested to attend the meetings regularly and put forward their suggestions from time to time for maintaining standard.
Student council is constituted every year in the college as per Nagpur University Act 1994.
Educational tours of any kind will be arranged and organized under the supervision of at least two lecturers of the college, who would take an undertaking from the parents/ guardian of the participants.
The tours organized by the college and provide partial finance as per admission rules.
No educational tours of any kind will be allowed to be organized after 31st December.